• Volunteer your time...each month we have Food Distribution Days and we need volunteers to help sort, bag, and distribute the donated food. We also need pantry volunteers to help collect, sort, and store donated food at the Sister Elaine Wicks park where the distribution takes place. We also have four major Distributions events that require additional volunteers for Back to School, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter. We always need helping hands!
We are also in need of Volunteers for Office Support and Computer Work! Please contact us if you can give of your time and talents to assist Project Outreach in supplying office hours and computer skills for our office.
• Financial Donations...your cash donations give our organization the purchasing power to supply heatlhy fresh vegetables and fresh fruits for food distribution days. This money allows our volunteers to purchase fresh items to supplement the dry pantry goods distributed to those in need as close as a day or two away from their distribution so the food is at its freshest. You can also donate gift cards for grocery and other stores to allow our ministry volunteers to purchase items needed in the Project Outreach pantry. If you wish to donate financially, please click here!
• Donations of Food...we need to maintain a full-pantry on a monthly basis so we need items that have long shelf lives such as packaged dinners, soups, stews, canned meats, noodles/pastas, sauces, canned vegetables, canned fruits, dried beans, rice, boxed desserts, cereals, oatmeal, cooking oils, condiments, sugar-free and diabetic nutritionally friendly foods are very much appreciated also. We also gladly accept donations of paper goods such as trash bags, paper plates, napkins, cups, utensils, sandwich bags and storage bags. You can deliver your donated foods to the following churches:
St. Brigid Catholic Church 7801 Lowrance Road Memphis, Tennessee 38125 (901) 758-0128
Germantown Presbyterian Church 2363 S Germantown Rd, Germantown, TN 38138 (901) 754-5195
Incarnation Catholic Church 360 Bray Station Rd, Collierville, TN 38017 (901) 853-7804
OLPH Catholic Church 8151 Poplar Ave, Germantown, TN 38138 (901) 754-1204
• Donations of School Supplies...Each July we collect school supplies for 600 school students. Your donations of school supplies goes along way to help these children start the school year prepared. You can donate notebook paper, binders, pencils, pens, markers, crayons, pencil sharpeners, rulers, erasers, composition books, and folders etc.
• Donations of Seasonal Clothing...will be accepted if the clothing is clean, in good condition, and in season (i.e. we do not accept winter coats in the summer months nor light weight clothing during the winter months). We will also accept shoes, bags, and accessories in excellent condition for infants through adults.
• Donations of Computers...we are in need of new computers for college bound students or the necessary funds to purchase new or newly refurbished computers. Please contact us if you are able to assist us in this ongoing effort.
• Donations for our College Scholarship Fund...we want to expand our ability to offer financial assistance to qualified college bound students. This fund is used to purchase college books, computers, and to provide much needed financial scholarships to help pay for higher education for qualified high school graduates in our Project Outreach program. By supporting this fund, you help change the future for a student and their family by giving an opportunity to pursue higher education. Make this dream become a reality for someone in our program through your tax deductible financial donation to our non-profit organization. It is a win-win situation for our donors who have the means to support this very worthwhile ministry. Change the course of someone's life forever, donate to our Project Outreach Scholarship Fund.